Canon FD lens to Sony E-mount cameras adapter
This adapter can help you use your CANON FD fit on your Sony NEX E mount NEX 3 NEX 5 camera bodies.
- Allows focusing to infinity.
- Made of Aluminum in Black finish.
- Turn on 'shoot without lens' to use MF lenses with adapters.
- Auto focus is not available, recommended to use Manual / AV modes.
- With "Lock/ Open" Aperture Controller to set the designed aperture.
1. Put red marks of the adapter and lens collar together.
2. Turn the adapter anticlockwise till the fixative click.
3. Set on your Canon FD lens.
To remove the adapter you should turn the adapter clockwise.
When you use mount adapters, auto focus function does not work.
"No Lens" mode may be needed in some models of NEX cameras.
1. P (program) – identical to Av mode;
2. Tv (flash priority) – doesn't work;
3. Av (diaphragm priority) – works as usual;
4. M (manual) – aperture and flash are changed. Inaccuracy of exposure defining is indicated by expo-correction.
|Adapter Front Side||Canon FD|
|Adapter Rear Side||Sony E-mount|