Nikon-F (AI lens) to Canon EOS (EF mount) adapter, BLACK
- This adapter allows you to use the majority of Nikon F and AI (auto or manual focus) lenses on your Canon EOS camera.
- Since the adapter is manual, automatic diaphragm, auto-focusing, or any other functions will not operate correctly.
- In this case "stop-down mode" will need to be used when metering.
- The through-the-lens exposure metering function is supported.
- Preserve all focusing range up to the infinity point.
- Material: Black Anodized Aluminum Body with Brass Sliver Plated Mount Ring
Lens: NIKON AI, AF
Camera: CANON EOS 7D 5D II 550D 60D 600D etc.
1. Attaching the adapter to the lens.
First, position the corresponding model lens in the adapter ring's bayonet mount/screw mount, with the lens's white dot aligned with the red dot on the adapter's front side. Then, twist the lens clock-wise until it click-locks into place.
2. Mounting the adapter with lens on the camera
When the camera is powered off, position the adapter ring of the assembly in the camera's mount, with the red dot on the adapter's rear end against the red dot on the camera's lens mount. Then, twist the adapter with lens clock-wise until it click-locks into place.
3. To remove the adapter ring with lens from the camera, press the lens release button on the camera and twist the adapter counter-clockwise.
Switch camera to manual focus (MF) mode.Take photo of object, then evaluate result on monitor screen.
|Adapter Front Side||Nikon F|
|Adapter Rear Side||Canon EF|