Canon EOS (EF) adapter (interchangeable mount) for Foton zoom lens
This adapter is actually an interchangeable mount for Russian zoom lens Foton. It allows using this lens on Canon EOS cameras with EF mount. It allows infinity focus.
Installation is simple. No any tools required.
- Loose retaining nut of the Foton mount.
- Pull original mount off the Foton lens.
- Unscrew retaining nut from the original mount.
- Screw the retaining nut onto the EF mount.
- Slide the EF mount onto the Foton lens. Make sure that the mount hole is aligned against Foton lens guiding screw (marked with red rectangle).
- Keep screwing the retaining nut and push the EF mount simultaneously. Do this till stop. Pull the mount to make sure that it is locked securely.
- Put the Foton lens onto EOS body as any other lens.
- Have fun :-)
I have few Foton lenses, and all of them showed good results in terms of adjustment - infinity focus is very close to mark, so no any adjustment was necessary. But in your particular case situation may be bit different, and some adjustment may be required. Just word of caution, since there are quite high chances that it will work with your lens well enough without any adjusting.
For sale is adapter only. The lens and camera shown for illustrative purposes only.
|Adapter Front Side||No|
|Adapter Rear Side||Canon EF|