This adapter allows using Kowa Prominar Anamorphic 16-H attachment in front of lenses with M67x0.75 filter thread.
Inner diameter of the adapter is 52mm, so it fits the attachment perfectly (we prefer perfect fit instead of 'universal' solutions with long screws).
Depth is 17mm. There is no stop ring inside to allow you as close position of the attachment to the lens as possible. Please be careful during installation to not scratch your lens front element.
Recommended installation procedure:
1. Mount the adapter into a lens filter thread till stop.
2. Insert Kowa attachment accurately into the adapter and slide it slowly till stop.
3. Pull the Kowa just a bit (1mm or so) back to provide safety space between elements.
4. Turn the attachment to achieve a squeezed image without skew.
5. Secure the Kowa with three screws of the adapter.
Sample setup shows how the whole assembly may look. Two marked position are our adapters - filter adapter (available separately if necessary) and attachment to lens adapter (clamp) that is for sale in this listing.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.