LOMO (CKB MK) Experimental Projection lens OKP2-90-1
The lens OKP2-90-1 is high speed 10-element anastigmat. All elements are coated.
The lens is purposed for 70mm film projectors with frame size of 22x48.6 mm. It is used in stationary wide-screen movie projectors.
Optical design has high degree of aberrations correction, so the lens can be used to project both black/white and color films.
High speed and resolution provide high quality of projected image.
- Focal length - 90.67 ±1.5%
- Relative aperture - f/2
- Angular field of view - 33°
- Front focal distance - 31.16 mm
- Back focal distance - 97.22 mm
- Light transmission - 70%
- Resolution in center - 90 lines per mm (180 lppm)
- Resolution at edge - 45 lines per mm (90 lppm)
- Number of elements - 10
- Effective diameter of the front element - 68 mm
- Effective diameter of the rear element - 72 mm
- Body diameter - 104 mm
- Body length - 250 mm
- Weight - 3600 g
The lens for sale is used. It has some dust particles inside. There are numerous cleaning marks on the front element.
Good news about this lens is simple cylindrical body. You can use it in direct and reverse position with just one adapter.