Arri Bayonet (Arri-B) lens to Canon EOS camera mount adapter
- Buy 3 for $46.00 each and save 6%
- Buy 6 for $43.00 each and save 12%
- Buy 10 for $39.00 each and save 20%
- Lens side - Arri Byaonet (will fit also Arri Standard)
- Camera side - Canon EOS (EF)
- Infinity focus - yes
The adapter is made of anodized light aluminium alloy.
The adapter made to provide infinity focus for lenses with Arri B mount, but not every lens and every camera will fit.
Correct fit is guaranteed ONLY for lenses that have no rear elements protruding beyond of the B-mount part.
If your lens has protruding rear elements, it will not fit any DSLR most probably. Also, some non-reflex cameras with EF mount (like RED One) have no enough inner space to clear rear part of such lenses.
Therefore you should test your B-mount lens BEFORE purchasing this adapter. This is simple handheld test:
- Set your B-mount lens to infinity focus;
- Take your EF-mount lens off the camera;
- Place B-mount lens in front of the camera mount and try to get focused image in the camera.
If you can get infinity focus in such quick handhelp test, this adapter will work for your setup. If not (the lens gets stuck against any camera element before infinity focus is reached) - DON'T buy this adapter, it will not work for you.
|Adapter Front Side||Arri B|
|Adapter Rear Side||Canon EF|
Obtuve un adaptador Arri B / EOS el cual nos calza bien pero quiero preguntarle si es que hay alguna forma corregir mas el viñeteo (recorte al rededor) de la imagen.
Estare atento a comentarios.
No. Vignetting depends on the lens format and camera sensor size.
You need either complex optical system or just crop image.