Canon EOS lens to MFT (micro 4/3) mount cameras adapter
Allows using Canon EOS (EF mount) lenses on cameras with MFT (Micro 4/3) mount.
Solid metal lens adapter allows using Canon EOS lenses on Olympus/Panasonic micro 4/3 (Micro Four thirds) camera body.
- Focus infinity
- Meter Exposure Functions
- Lens lock / release and stop screw
- There is no ROM connection on the ring so diaphragm control of the lens is set manually
- It is possible to use macro rings and other accessaries
- Fine finishing, Install, remove and operate lens smoothly
- Made of Brass And Aluminum
Although the lens will fit physically, automatic diaphragm, auto-focusing, or any other function will not operate correctly while using this adapter.
In this case "Stop-down mode" will need to be used when metering since the lens doesn't have the ability to have its apeture controlled by camera body. You can shoot with manual mode or apeture priority mode.
- For Panasonic: G1, GH1 GF1, G2 G10
- For Olympus: E-P1, EP-2, E-P1L
- Fits for Canon EOS (EF) lens
|Adapter Front Side||Canon EOS (EF)|
|Adapter Rear Side||MFT (Micro 4/3)|